I am a massage therapist licensed (#6865) in North Carolina.
If you are interested in finding a massage therapist, I would love to talk to you. Look to the right side of this page to get started now or send me a message to make an appointment. Read below to learn more about my massage practice.
After leaving a very demanding real estate/lending job, I decided to give myself (it was a gift!) a massage therapy education in 2005. With great fortune I was able to go to one of the best on the east coast – the Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC.
My work is heavily influenced by my Buddhist practice. In my experience:
- Each person has an ability to heal and direct their own health care in that process.
- Listening carefully allows me to provide each client with the highest level of care possible.
- Relaxation and increased awareness of what is happening in the body and mind are the foundations for healing and well-being.
My practice includes working with many different people.They are:
- working professionals who want to reduce stress,
- athletes looking to improve performance,
- older adults who want to be more comfortable in their bodies and
- those healing from specific injuries or range of motion limitations.
With time I find I can often help resolve long standing physical ailments, even when a client has been to many other health care providers without satisfying results.
This is a picture of my beautiful studio space. It is attached to my home.